Self-guided Cycling routes in Turkey follow the rugged coast, using occasional transfers to cherry-pick the best routes, to give you the best that the lycian region has to offer. You will have all day to ride the route, stopping off whereever you please, to drink tea with the locals, or try some fresh pomegranate juice. You can start this tour whenever you like, and is flexible to add some days rest in the charming hotels we use. Our tour takes you to Dalyan, Köyceğiz, Iztuzu beach and Turtle reserve, Göcek, Kayakoy, Faralya, Alinca, the Seven Capes, Patara and Kas.
Prices include hire of a well maintained bike with road tyres and suitable gears, comprehensive riding notes and GPS notes are provided.
Group Guided 8 Days Tour
Group Road Routes in Turkey are moderate to challenging, reflecting the variety of the terrain. The routes are designed end to end, so no bus transfers are involved, ride from hotel to your next accomodation, a true cycling journey.
The route takes in Freshwater Lakes, Sulphur Springs, visit to Turtle Sanctuary, Coastal Lagoons, Mountain Villages, a private boat trip across the bay of Göcek to Fethiye, lunch at a village home, Turkey's longest Canyon, Hilltop Ancient Cities, Alpine-like mountain ascents, Village Homestay, UNESCO sites, sunset on a totally undeveloped 18 km Beach, visit the site of Patara, Roman capital of Lycia, ride the spectacular coast road to Kaş, the pearl of the Turquoise coast.
This bike tour visits Dalyan, Koycegiz, Sultaniye, Göcek,Fethiye, Minare, Saklikent, Tlos, Sutlegen, Patara, Kalkan and Kas.
Prices include hire of a well maintained bike with road tyres and suitable gears, the tour is guided by a keen bilingual cycling enthusiast.
Overview of Group Guided Bike Tour
What is included.
- 5 nights in comfortable hotels.
- 1 night in tree-house rooms.
- Night in Village home-stay.
- All breakfasts, 2 village lunches and 1 Village dinner included.
- Tour begins in Dalyan on day 1, ends in Kas on day 8.
- Tour is fully supported with guide/mechanic, support vehicle.
- Total of 325 Km of riding over 6 days. Terrain is a good mix of flat, undulating and some days mountainous riding. Day 5 is a challenging day in mountains, very rewarding, and support vehicle can be used if desired. Rides are do-able by any fit person of most ages
1) About The Accommodation
family run small hotels, no multinational chains unless there is a very good reason..
Add a footnote if this applies to your business